Discover what is new.
Follow the sproof blog.
The Netzwerk Digitale Nachweise was founded in 2019 as part of the “blockchain” coordination project of the German IT planning council. Main focus is the use of blockchain technology for issuing and verifying certificates digitally. Together, proposals for Germany-wide standards are being developed. sproof is the only Austrian company on board. The network is coordinated […]
Discover digital signatures and the potentials of sproof at no risk with the sproof testnet: ➡️ Explore all sproof features ➡️ Play with timestamping a document ➡️ Ready to integrate sproof into your existing application? Use the testnet so see if everything’s working fine Get your free testnet profile now:https://sproof.io/try-sproof-for-free/
The sproof GmbH has recently become a member of Blockchain Bayern. The non-profit association, chaired by Prof. Dr. Florian Matthes, provides an umbrella for various activities regarding blockchain and related technologies. With sproof as a member, information and networking events are now also taking place in Salzburg. Erich Höpoldseder from sproof is a member of […]
- sproof joins the German „Netzwerk Digitale Nachweise“
- Have you tried the sproof testnet yet?
- sproof joins Blockchain Bayern e.V.
- Invitation: EdTech Workshop for Universities on 16 January 2020
- Meet the sproof team at the Summit Industrie 4.0 on 12 Dec 2019 in Linz
- Three reasons why digital certificates require a public blockchain
- Developers: Why it will take you less than 60 minutes to integrate sproof’s digital document signatures in your software application
- Dominik Engel: New Chief Research Officer at sproof GmbH
- Starting in fall 2019: FH Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is issuing secure digital certificates via sproof
- sproof in the News
- Startup Salzburg Factory Member
- Sallinger S&B Award Top 10
- Swiss Blockchain Winter School
- DigitalCity.Wien Blockchain Initiative
- Austriapro Blockchain Workshop