Discover what is new.
Follow the sproof blog.
The sproof GmbH has recently become a member of Blockchain Bayern. The non-profit association, chaired by Prof. Dr. Florian Matthes, provides an umbrella for various activities regarding blockchain and related technologies. With sproof as a member, information and networking events are now also taking place in Salzburg. Erich Höpoldseder from sproof is a member of […]
Learn more about sproof’s solution for digital certificates and diplomas at this educational technologies workshop! We cordially invite you to the EdTech workshop hosted by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research aimed at all Austrian universities and third-level institutions: EdTech initiatives and tools to support tertiary educationPresentation & networking of initiatives, start-ups / […]
Are you looking for a solution to manage your audit trails? Come meet us together with COPA-DATA at the Summit Industrie 4.0, the yearly conference of the platform industry 4.0 Austria, in Linz! 🏭 🗓️ We are happy to look into your use cases and curious about your feedback 🔍 Summit Industrie 4.012 December 2019, […]
- sproof joins Blockchain Bayern e.V.
- Invitation: EdTech Workshop for Universities on 16 January 2020
- Meet the sproof team at the Summit Industrie 4.0 on 12 Dec 2019 in Linz
- Three reasons why digital certificates require a public blockchain
- Developers: Why it will take you less than 60 minutes to integrate sproof’s digital document signatures in your software application
- Dominik Engel: New Chief Research Officer at sproof GmbH
- Starting in fall 2019: FH Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is issuing secure digital certificates via sproof
- sproof in the News
- Startup Salzburg Factory Member
- Sallinger S&B Award Top 10
- Swiss Blockchain Winter School
- DigitalCity.Wien Blockchain Initiative
- Austriapro Blockchain Workshop